Thermal heated universal vest designed to be worn as a baselayer over a shirt or any other thermal garment. Proprietary design can be worn with any existing uniform or safety requirements in cold conditions.
- Lightweight, active fit one size fits all includes durable two-way locking velcro straps
- Heating elements located on the chest and back, warming a large surface area to promote blood circulation, relief from muscle pain, enhance metabolism and improve immunity
- Low, Medium, High temperature ranges
- Quick rechargeable 5V/2A power bank provides Up to 5 hours of heat on the low setting with proper layering of garments
- Machine washable; Heating elements are designed to endure 50+ washing cycles
- Includes battery operated remote control and initial battery
- Additional batteries available: 399-HVBAT
- Replacement remote: 399-HVRE
- Laminated liquid resistant fabric - offers protection within specific limits against harmful chemicals and agents
- Anti-static treatment to EN 1149-5
- Offers protective barrier to radioactive particles (to EN 1073-2, class 1) and bacteriophage (to EN 14126).
- Zip front with adhesive backed cover flap for maximum security.
- Elasticated hood, cuffs and ankle closures to limit dust ingress.
- Conforms to CE Category III, types 5B & 6B
Type 5/6 Premium Coverall with White Microporous Front with Blue Breathable SMS Back
- Elasticated cuffs with zip front and adhesive backed cover flap
- Breathable SMS blue back for release of perspiration
- EN ISO 13982 (Type 5) & EN13034 (Type 6) Rated
- EN1149-5 Anti-Static Tested
- EN1073-2 - Class 1
- Suitable for Asbestos
Type 3B,4B,5B,6B premium coverall made from Polypropylene with a Polyethylene coating.
- Type 3-B: EN 14605:2005+A1:2009
- Type 4-B: EN 14605:2005+A1:2009
- Type 5-B: EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010
- Type 6-B: EN13034:2005+A1:2009