3M Powered Air Respirator System Starter Kit - This style has replaced the Scott Proflow SC 160 (2029808)
For a durable, economical powered air respirator starter kit use 3M™ Powered Air Respirator System Starter Kit PF-619E. This kit includes a 3M™ PF-600E turbo unit, charger and belt.
The 3M™ PF-600E turbo unit features audible and visual alarms that alert the user to low battery or if the flow rate falls below the manufacturer's minimum design flow rate of 160 l/min.
3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air, with welding filter 9100XXi and 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator, 547726 offers eye, face and respiratory protection in a flip-up welding filter combined with a big (170 mm x 100 mm), clear protective visor.
- Use as a negative-pressure single-filter mask or as a face piece for a powered air respirator
- Sweat port helps to improve user comfort during long periods of use
- Visor provides a good field of view and comes in choice of polycarbonate or high-heat material
- Compatible with the 3M™ DT-Series of filters
M928 Peel-Off Visor Cover
- Transparent, peel-off visor cover for 3M™ Versalo™ M-Series Headtops
- Fits over visor, protecting it from scratching or overspray of paint and chemicals
- Self-adhesive - can be easily applies and peeled off
- Up to five covers can be attached, one on top of the other
P3 particulate filter with nuisance level organic vapour relief, for use with 3M™ Versaflo™ Powered Air Respirator TR-300+. The filter can be changed quickly and easily by hand.
The 3M™ Versaflo™ Breathing Tube BT-30 features a self-adjusting length for improved fit and reduces risk of catching or snagging. A breathing tube connecting the air source with the headtop is required to ensure that clean air reaches the headtop reliably and with unrestricted airflow. The breathing tubes offered are compatible with all 3M™ Versaflo™ Headtops and Air Delivery Units
3M™ Versaflo™ M-206 Faceshield offers respiratory, bumpcap, eye and face (EN166 Medium Impact) protection.