Request An Account
We are a trade only supplier.
To discover the benefits of joining our network of registered distributors across Europe, please fill out the feedback form below and a member of our customer services team will respond as soon as possible.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. UCi’s Conditions Apply: Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by Ultimate Cleaners Industrial Limited (“UCi”), all quotations and contracts for the supply of goods by UCi are made upon these Conditions of Sale (“UCi’s Conditions”) which shall at all times override any terms and conditions which the purchaser of such goods (“the Purchaser”) imposes or seeks to impose. Delivery of any goods following a quotation for supply made by UCi will be made only upon UCi’s Conditions.
2. Payment Terms: Terms of payment are strictly net monthly (i.e. payment on or before the end of the month following the month during which the invoice is dated) and in default UCi shall be entitled without notice to the Purchaser (even if the Purchaser has a contract with a third party) to terminate any outstanding order or quotation, to withhold and/or suspend supplies or to reduce the Purchaser’s credit limit. UCi shall also be entitled, at their discretion, to receive payment of any and all monies in respect of goods supplied whether these monies would ordinarily be due for payment at that time or not. In addition UCi shall be entitled to charge the Purchaser interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of 3% above Barclays Bank Plc base rate until payment in full is made and the Purchaser will indemnify UCi in respect of all costs incurred by UCi in recovering payment, including the cost of instructing Solicitors. In the event that the Purchaser tenders payment by cheque and the cheque is subsequently returned by the Purchaser’s Bankers unpaid, the Purchaser will also indemnify UCi in respect of all resulting bank charges incurred by UCi.
2.a Contra Charges: UCi reserves the right to offset any monies owed by the purchaser to Uci, against any monies or goods which may be owed by Uci to the purchaser for any reasons whatsoever. Uci may implement this clause at Uci’s discretion and at any time without prior notice.
3.a All prices displayed in both UCi’s printed and online publications are subject to VAT where applicable.
3.b Prices are correct at time of issue and are subject to change without prior notice.
3.c The price charged to the Purchaser will be the prevailing price at the time of ordering.
4. Retention of Title: Although risk in the goods supplied passes to the Purchaser on delivery, legal title in such goods shall not pass to the Purchaser until UCi has received in cleared funds the full price payable for such goods and ALL other goods supplied by UCi to the Purchaser for which payment is then due. Until legal title passes, the Purchaser shall hold the goods as UCi’s fiduciary agent and bailee and shall keep them properly stored, protected, insured and identified as UCi’s property. Until that time the Purchaser is entitled to resell or use the goods in the ordinary course of its business but shall account to UCi for their proceeds of sale and pending payment shall hold such proceeds on trust for UCi absolutely The Purchaser’s right to resell or use the goods shall terminate automatically if a liquidator or (administrative) receiver or administrator of the Purchaser is appointed or an order is made or a resolution passed for the winding up of the Purchaser. Until such time as legal title in the goods passes to the Purchaser UCi may at any time require the Purchaser, its liquidator, (administrative) receiver or administrator to return the goods and/or may repossess the goods by entering upon any premises of the Purchaser or any third party where the goods are reasonably believed to be stored. In addition and without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to UCi, if the purchaser is in breach of the payment terms or of any of its obligations under this clause, UCi shall be entitled to cancel the contract, suspend further deliveries, terminate any outstanding order or quotation without incurring any liability whatsoever as a consequence of this action.
5. Delivery: UCi will endeavour to meet any delivery date quoted but delivery dates are given and intended as an estimate only and if there are any circumstances whatsoever which prevent or delay delivery, UCi shall not be bound to supply or make delivery of any goods ordered nor shall it be liable for any damage or consequential loss or in any other way for failure to supply or delay in delivery when so prevented or delayed.
6. Liability: The following terms apply except in the case of death or personal injury caused by UCi’s negligence:
(a) Risk in the goods passes to the Purchaser on delivery and UCi shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to or deterioration of the goods howsoever caused and the Purchaser will keep UCi fully indemnified against all loss and/or liability arising from any such loss damage or deterioration.
(b) if loss, damage or deterioration (other than for death or personal injury) is caused by UCi’s negligence, UCi’s liability shall be limited to the invoice value of the goods.
(c) All conditions and warranties as to the quality and fitness for any particular purpose of the goods supplied (whether statutory or otherwise) are expressly excluded but (without prejudice to such exclusion) every care will be taken to ensure that goods supplied will conform to UCi’s standards or to specification (within the limits of reasonable commercial accuracy/tolerance) and if UCi recognises that goods supplied do not conform to its standards or to specification (within the limits of reasonable commercial accuracy/tolerance) UCi will, in assessing the value of any allowance or replacement which it may agree to make, have regard to the extent/nature of the defect, information given by the Purchaser as to the application of the goods, the use already made of the goods and any other relevant factor but in any event UCi’s maximum liability shall be limited to the invoice value of the goods.
(d) UCi accepts no liability for consequential loss or damage to property which is attributed to the failure of goods supplied (whether or not UCi is the manufacturer of the goods) whether due to accident, abuse, incorrect technical assessment by UCi or its employees/representatives or for any other reason.
7. Product Information and Conditions of Sale: Orders are accepted subject to the Company’s Conditions of Sale. Whilst the Company has made every effort to ensure that details and information given in its literature are accurate at the time of publication, full technical specifications are not included and furthermore, the Company’s policy is one of continuous improvement and the right is reserved to alter details and information as the need arises. Accordingly, the customer should check any details and information they wish to rely on with the Company at the time of purchase. The Company cannot accept liability in respect of any errors or omissions contained in its literature or for any loss or damage, malfunction or consequential loss arising from reliance upon its literature.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ultimate Cleaners (Industrial) Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
8. Returns and Exchanges
Though we hope that you will never need to return anything, should you need to do so, we endeavour to make it as simple as possible to exchange or refund your purchase. This page aims to tell you all you need to know, please note your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance.
You can begin the return procedure as follows:
• Going to your account, order history, finding the order you wish to return and clicking “problem with your order”. Here is where you can submit all the details needed to start the returns process.
• Contact our Sales Team by calling +44 (0) 1902 451451, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that certain items are non-refundable. This will be indicated on our website, quotes, sales order acknowledgements and invoices. No goods may be returned without the prior written consent of UCi via the return of a RGA.
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please email email@example.com or write to us at:
Ultimate Industrial Ltd
Returned Goods Authorisation
To help us trace returns back into our warehouse and prevent refused deliveries, Goods must not be returned to us without a Returned Goods Authorisation reference ("RGA").
You will be sent a Returns Request Form with our returns Policy which must be signed and returned to UCi. Once the form has been returned and authorised you will be given an RGA reference. The RGA reference must be quoted on all paperwork relating to the returned goods and clearly marked on the outer packaging. Failure to adequately reference your return with an RGA reference may lead to your return being refused and returned to sender and subsequent delays to refunds / exchanges.
The Returns Process
Step 1: Request a Return via your online account or via email or telephone. A Returns Request Form will then be sent to you which needs completing in full and returning to us via the instructions provided.
Online Return Process
In your ‘My Account’ Section you can view your past orders in the “view your order history” option. From here you can find all your previous orders with us. From here, find the order you wish to return, click to open it and press the ‘Problem with your order?’ button under the order total.
From here please list all the relevant information required, providing as much detail as possible in the ‘Description of the Problem’ field. Please include when you purchased the items, whether the items are all in original, sealed packaging and not been tampered with whatsoever, how long you had these items and how they were stored. All this information will greatly speed up the returns process. If returning items from multiple orders, all sales order or invoice numbers have to be listed separately.
If we still require some more information, a member of the customer service team will be in touch to send over a returns application form or ask some more relevant question.
Request a return authorisation via telephone or email
Following your request via telephone or email, Our customer service department will email a Returns Request Form to the requested contact. On this form we will require a complete list of all items which you are planning to return. The list must include your original Purchase Order number and our Sales Order number or Invoice number. If items are being returned from multiple Purchase Order numbers they must be listed separately.
Step 2: Issuing of RGA
Once the return request has been authorised, a corresponding RGA will be sent to the requested email address. This will detail your RGA number and the process for sending your return back to our distribution warehouse.
• All items must be returned in original condition. To adhere with our traceability and quality systems, all products must be in their original packaging and must carry the original user instructions and safety information.
• All goods must arrive at our premises within 7 days of the RGA being issued. The goods will remain at the customers own risk until inspected and accepted for credit by UCi.
• UCi reserves the right to reject any item that is not included on the Returns List.
• UCi reserves the right to refuse a request to return goods if the goods were delivered more than 28 days from the date of the Returned Goods request.
• UCi reserves the right to refuse a request to return goods from a split or damaged pack, for example 8 items from a bag of 10 or if they are missing safety information such as user instruction sheets.
• All goods remain the customer’s responsibility until accepted and received back into our warehouse.
Should any of the returned items fail to meet with the terms of the Returned Goods Policy you will be informed immediately. You can choose to have the goods returned at your own cost, or authorise UCi to dispose of the goods on your behalf.
Rejected goods will be held at our premises for a maximum of 10 working days from the date we notify you that the goods fail to meet with the terms of the Policy.
A Credit Note will be issued once the goods have passed inspection.
Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty, a handling charge is incurred on all returned goods, this covers the costs associated with the original order (such as picking, packing and courier costs) and the cost of our time for dealing with the return, including inspection and restocking costs.
The handling charges are as follows:
• Goods returned within a maximum of 28 days from the invoice date will be subject to a 20% handling charge (minimum charge £10).
• Products invoiced more than 28 days prior to the date of the return request will not be accepted.
The handling charge will be deducted from the original cost of the product when the Credit Note is issued. Carriage Charges will not be refunded. Any credit issued will be applied as a credit to the account; cash refunds will not be issued. We cannot accept opened, used, personalised, part packs or goods supplied more than 28 days ago and returned goods must be in original un-damaged packaging suitable for resale.
Returns due to our error or the product(s) delivered are deemed to be faulty
It is our normal practice to replace any goods supplied which are damaged on arrival and no charge will be made in this case. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty upon arrival.
• Any claims for non, short or damaged delivery must be made within 7 days of date of dispatch from UCi
• No handling charge will be made in these circumstances.
When returning anything to us it is extremely important these are sent back using a tracked service. If there is a problem during transit and the goods become lost, stolen or damaged, UCi will accept no responsibility and will not be able to issue a credit or refund for the item(s) in question.
9. Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ultimate Cleaners (Industrial) Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits that arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Ultimate Cleaners (Industrial) Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
10. Registration: Each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you. The Company has the right to disable any password whether chosen by you or allocated by the Company, at anytime, if in the Company's opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Legal Notice.
11. Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.