This policy details of how Ultimate Cleaners (Industrial) Limited (herein referred to as "we", “UCi”, “Ultimate Industrial”) (acting as the data controller) will collect, process, store, protect and use your personal data, why we use it, with whom we share it and the rights to which you may be entitled. We always respect your privacy and value the trust you place in us when you share your personal data with us. We take a proactive and stringent approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of your personal data.
The following policy covers our use of your personal data arising from your use of this website as well as when you register on our site to receive information from us or buy and use our products and services. This page is designed to provide you with information about how we use the personal data and information that you provide to us during your use of the websites and any communication (for example telephone) made between us relating to such use.
For all our services, the data controller – the company that’s responsible for your privacy - is Ultimate Cleaners (Industrial) Limited, Victoria House, Colliery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 2RD, United Kingdom. Our company number is 02035621. You can also contact us by emailing email@example.com or through the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website.
OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
PERSONAL DATA AND ITS USES
What we collect and how we use it;
When referring to “personal data”, we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. The circumstances where we collect this information from you will include:
Answering your queries and requests
Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its products or services or their quality or availability), we shall use the data you provide in order to respond to your question. In some cases, it may be necessary to share your details with other members of the Ultimate Cleaners (Industrial) Holdings Group, or with other third-party data processors.
Where you give consent to receive such material, we may from time to time send you information and/or offers about our goods and/or services which we believe may be of interest to you. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from (“opt out” of) such future contact.
If you have given your consent for us to contact you, we may send you a newsletter to keep you informed of new products, services, relevant information or changes within the company we consider will be relevant to you.
Fulfilling a Contract (An Order)
We may use personal data you submit to us when ordering goods or services from us for the purpose of fulfilling that order, and it may be necessary for us to share such data with third parties such as the card payment services provider or our nominated carrier(s) of goods. Under certain circumstances, we may use an external credit reference agency to provide information on your credit scoring or credit rating. This will provide an automated decision on your eligibility for credit when it is necessary in order to process your order.
The data collected may include in the fulfilment of an order or other interactions:
• Contact information, such as your name, company name, job title, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
• Your payment information (including the amount, your bank account details and method of payment).
• Goods purchased.
• Your IP address (see below).
• Information about your preferences, such as your preferred methods of communication and product types in which you are interested.
• Financial information needed to process payments if you make purchases, such as credit card or account information or tax identification number.
• Comments, questions, and relevant requests.
In addition to the use of the personal data in the circumstances in which it is collected, we may also use some, or all, of the information above for the following purposes:
• Management and administration of services;
• On-boarding as a client;
• Developing new goods/services;
• Personalising offers
• Preventing fraud
• Statistical analysis and research
• Monitoring website use
We use a third party service to collect standard information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not personally identify anyone.
We also utilise website analytics software to help us analyse patterns of visitors who visit our website. The software uses technology which allows us to sometimes identify company names but it does not identify individual people.
When sending out marketing and newsletters via email, we gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our marketing.
For systems administration and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including IP address, browser type, access times, URL requested, and referral URL. This is standard behaviour of all web-server software. The information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company by approved employees.
Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
SHARING OF INFORMATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Your data is regarded as confidential and therefore will only be shared between us and our group companies by certain employees with strict adherence to our Data Retention and Privacy Policies. It will not be divulged to any third party other than:
• As specifically set out above;
• With our third-party contractors and/or service providers in connection with the provision of the website/goods/services;
• If we are approached by end users, for example – through our “Find a Distributor” contact form, we may share the contact details of our nearest distributor in their area. We will only ever share company names, contact numbers and addresses and never individually identifiable information.
• If we are required to do so under any regulatory code or practice we follow or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authorities;
• In connection with a legal claim, as required in connection with that claim;
• If we're discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms of confidentiality.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party. Any emails we send will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products or to share relevant information you have subscribed to.
We will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily. In any event, you have the right to withdraw your permission for us to hold or use the data listed above and have the right to rectify any information we hold on you.
In all cases the servers where your personal data is stored and processed are located in the European Economic Area.
Under some circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your information without your consent, for example if we are required to by the police, the courts or for other legal reasons.
Your data will only be held by us for as long as it is legally required, in accordance with the GDPR and our Data Retention Policies.
THE BASIS FOR PROCESSING
For us to be allowed to process your personal data, we must have a legal basis for the processing. The data protection legislation sets out what these bases are. We have described below the different bases that we rely on and provided examples of the processing.
There are some contractual reasons why we have to process your personal data. When you buy a product from us, it creates a contract between us. We need to process the personal data that you provide in order to fulfil our part of the contract. To the extent that the provision of your personal information is a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract if the information is not provided we cannot agree to provide the product or service to you.
We also rely on being able to process your personal data on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests. When we do this we will always consider your interests and balance any positive or negative impact relating to such processing and your legal rights relating to data protection. The legitimate interests of UCi do not automatically override your interests.
If you do not want us to process any of the personal data we have listed as being processed for legitimate purposes, you have the right to object. Please note that if you object we may still continue to process your personal data in certain circumstances.
Our legitimate interests include:
• analysing and understanding your customer journey and behaviour to improve efficiencies and interaction
• sending you email or marketing messages, if you have previously bought something from us
• calling you to discuss your delivery and any other products that we would like to offer you
• promoting and advertising our products and services both on our website and elsewhere on the internet
• analysing our website’s performance and solving any problems
• staff training
• personalisation of our product offering to you
In some cases, we will ask whether you would like us to process your personal data in connection, for example, with the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or to provide you with information on the goods or services you have purchased from us (where you have given us permission to do so). This is also subject to the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR), to which we also adhere. Where consent is used as the basis of processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Sometimes we are required to process the personal data that we hold about you for legal reasons - for example, in the unlikely event of a product recall.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
We have listed the rights you have over your information and how you can use them. These rights are subject to restrictions in the European General Data Protection Regulations and, subject to the exemptions, may only apply to certain types of information or processing.
• Withdrawal of consent: you can remove your consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
• Access: you may have the right to request confirmation that we are processing your information and, if we are, to request a copy.
• Correction: you may have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal information about you.
• Restriction: you may have the right to request that we do not use the personal information you have provided (e.g. if you believe it to be inaccurate).
• Portability: you may have the right to ask us to help you move your information to other companies.
• Automated Decision Making: you may have the right object to decisions being taken by automated means.
• Erasure: you may have the right to request that we erase personal data about you.
You also have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority. If you wish to raise a complaint in the UK about the way we handle your data, you should contact the Information Commissioners Office. Details on how to contact them are available at ico.org.uk. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
To make a request to exercise your individual rights contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by email
- by phone call +44 (0)1902 451 451
- by post address to Ultimate Cleaners (Industrial) Limited, Privacy Team, Victoria House, Colliery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 2RD, United Kingdom