Re-usable TPR corded detectable earplug with high SNR 30
- TPR material can be cleaned and disinfected for multiple uses.
- Metal ballbearing inside the earplug allows for metal detection in sensitive areas such as food preparation.
- Cord allows the earplug to be stored safely when not in use.
- Blue colourway universally accepted in the food industry
- High SNR 30 rating
- Box of 100 pairs
- Reduces noise levels up to 26dB tested to EN 352:2020
- Triple flange design for optimum fit for most ear canal sizes
- Made from soft and durable material for optimum comfort
- Firm stem for easy insertion and removal
- Packed in a recyclable cardboard pillow pack
- Can be washed with mild detergent
The soft flexible flanges of the 3M™ E-A-R™ Tracer earplug adapt to the shape of the ear canal to form a triple-seal against noise, whilst also being metal detectable. In addition they incorporate an easy to see blue metal detectable vinyl cord, the only colour classified as non-food colour. This makes them ideal for the food manufacturing industry. Supplied with an attractive storage case with an integrated belt clip.
- Earplugs are ideal for use in lower noise level environments.
- Correctly matched to the noise level it allows conversation and background music to be heard whilst helping to protect the user from hearing loss.
- Moisture resistant & reusable earplug, supplied with a plastic cord.
- Reusable plug is comfortable, hygienic and economical as it can be washed.