The new Kutlass® Ultra-Air™ by UCI offers ultimate protection for the modern worker. Incorporating an Armamaxx™ core, we have been able to achieve maximum ISO Cut F protection in an ultra-lightweight 18gg liner, making it one of the lightest, most dextrous ISO F gloves in the world today.
Our UCi hand protection is recognised as a leading brand in the hand and arm protection sector and we continue to lead the way in glove development with the Kutlass® Ultra-Air™.
This extreme cut resistant glove has been in development since the update of EN388 where the cut reference has changed from 1-5 to A-F. We have worked tirelessly with our manufacturing partners to be able to offer the complete glove for the end user; offering the maximum cut resistance, complete dexterity, unrivalled comfort and a touch screen functionality.
The Kutlass Ultra-Air offers:
- ISO Cut level F resistance, the highest available for a knitted glove.
- Extreme dexterity, unrivalled by any other Cut F glove in the market, almost a second skin sensation.
- All-round breathability to keep the hand fresh and reduce the amount of sweat build up inside the glove.
- Reinforced thumb crotch can increase the life of the glove by up to 3x in an inherently weak area.
- Touch screen ability throughout the glove; maintain maximum protection to the hand whilst using touch screens in the workplace.
- Specially formulated Nitrile Foam coating offers excellent performance in oily and greasy applications.