Ardant™-Air - Lightweight ISO Cut C, Microfoam Coated & RTC™
Microfoam nitrile palm coated cut resistant glove
- Extremely lightweight ISO Cut C liner to achieve one of the lightest cut resistant gloves on the market
- All new Eco Vend-Ready packaging
- Specially formulated Microfoam coating to produce exceptional durability and excellent grip in dry, wet and oily applications.
- The glove achieves a second skin sensation
- RTC™ reinforces the glove in an inherantly weak area
- Unrivalled dexterity
- EN407 tested and achieves contact heat level 1 (100 degrees)
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified products have been tested for harmful substances to protect your health. Tested for Toxic Chemicals. This label certifies that every component of the product, from the fabric to the thread and accessories, has been rigorously tested against a list of up to 350 toxic chemicals.
Extremely lightweight, 15gg, ISO Cut C glove with a specially formulated, exceptionally durable, nitrile based microporous palm coating.Unrivalled dexterity allows this glove to be used in a multitude of applications where close handling and a secure fit is of paramount importance.The liner is soft, flexible and moulds to the hand to create a second skin sensation.The coating ensures brilliant grip in dry, wet and oily applications and is further enhanced by hardwearing nitrile reinforcement in an inherently weak area, the thumb crotch. With our innovative Eco Vend Ready packaging. The Ardant Air now come in a compact cardboard container, reducing plastic waste and promoting sustainability. The compact packaging takes up minimal space, whether it's in storage, transportation, or on-the-go, making it a convenient option for various situations.
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register .
- Coating TypePalm Coated
- Pack Qty10
- Case Qty120
- Sizes Available6,7,8,9,10
- Com Code6116-10-20-91
- Pack Weight0.7
- Case Weight9
- PPE CategoryII
- Unit Of SalePair
- ISO Cut RatingC
- Contact Heat LevelLevel 1 - Up to 100°
- Country Of OriginSri Lanka
- Packaging TypeEco-Vend Box
- Gas & Mining
- Waste & Recycling