ArmaLite™ - AV725P
Yellow medium-weight nitrile 3/4 coated gloves.
- Good resistance to abrasions.
- Uncoated back allows for excellent breathability
- Great flexibility and resistance to oils and greases.
- Conforms to LABS (PWIS-free) according to VDMA 24364:2018-05 - Class A2 for use with solvent and water-based paints under conformity mark: VDMA24364-A2-LW
Medium weight yellow Nitrile coating on a jersey cotton lining with a comfortable knitted wrist.
The uncoated back improves ventilation and comfort.
The gloves offer resistance to cuts and abrasion with good resistance to oils and greases.
The Sanitized® hygiene function brings increased freshness, comfort and protection over prolonged periods of use.
Conforms to LABS-PWIS Free (Paint Wetting Impairment Substance Free) according to VDMA 24364:2018-05 - Class A2 for use with solvent and water-based paints under conformity mark: VDMA24364-A2-LW
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register .
- Coating TypeKnuckle Coated
- Pack Qty12
- Case Qty144
- Sizes Available7,8,9,10
- Com Code6116102000
- Pack Weight0.706
- Case Weight9.03
- PPE CategoryII
- Unit Of SalePair
- Building & Construction
- General Purpose
- Gas & Mining
- Waste & Recycling